Sunday, March 30, 2008

Please Pray for Beth

Tonight I got some terrible news. One of my best friends has spinal meningitis. On Thursday she was rushed to the emergency room, they performed an operation and removed part of her brain. She is in a coma now. Her prognosis is not good. The doctor has said best case scenario she will recover, and be blind and in a wheel chair. Worst case scenario she will die. She lives in West Texas, and I would like to see her before she dies, but can not leave until after my comprehensive exams. Please pray for her family. Pray for her husband...they were estranged, and he is taking this hard. Please put her on any prayer lists you have.

Thank you so much,
April

Update on Beth 4:45 PM CST
They are removing the respirator to see if she can breathe on her own.

3 Mad Ramblings:

Unknown said...

What terrible news. All will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Unknown said...

Hello April,

This is your student, San, out of Arkansas. I will keep your friend in my prayers. I will also pray that you get a chance to get to her sooner than you have anticipated. Just remember, In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. John 1:1

In times of trouble, just believe in His word and all will work out for the best in His eyes.

Take Care,

San

Rachie-Babe said...

All will be in my thoughts and prayers. Thank you, by the way, for stopping by my blog.