Sunday, April 11, 2010

I don't have time to wear makeup every day. I need that time to clean my rifle. - Anon


I cannot tell you how wonderful my life has been lately.  I got a new truck, the pool is finished, my parents are in town, and everything else has just been rocking along perfectly. 
Everyone is being their perfect selves.  Bey and I have some fun trips planned in the upcoming months.   For example it looks like we are NOLA bound once again.  We are planning a trip to Turkey in the fall.  At some point this summer we are going to Belize. 
I suppose we don’t have to go anywhere really because the backyard is an oasis, but I have the need to cruise on out of town.  ;)  We are expecting some big changes in our lives this year so we …or rather I need to get some of the traveling out of my system.  :) 
Work has really been keeping me busy.  I got put on about 4 extra projects which of course brings in a few new piles of extra money.  The trade off is that I have been working and working and working and working.  I can’t get out from under all the work I have. 
I need to post some pictures of the pool and vehicle, but I have already posted many of them on Facebook. 
SD is doing well.  She is making straight A’s.  Additionally she has gotten really involved at church.  She has made a number of friends near our house.  She is signed up for her first lock in at church.  :)  She is very excited about going. 
Finally my cousins are all in town visiting my aunt so it was nice that we had SD this weekend as well as my parents. 

2 Mad Ramblings:

Anonymous said...

Great to hear from you -- catch up with me on facebook -- Proff Sherlock

IPG said...

How do I find you on Facebook?