Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I don't know what I want for Christmas...Now leave me Alone

That was meant to be a bit snarky. I just have had several people asking lately. My head has been so filled with lectures and homework. I haven't had time to look.

I really haven't had enough time to shop for the people I am buying for much less myself. I am enjoying my vacation. I have celebrated by reading books (the kind for me not for class), watching this TV show Dexter it is all about a serial killer that is a cop, playing video games. Letting my head rot would be the best way to describe it. It feels good though.

I am going out tonight for a celebratory toast to the end of the semester. I really am relieved this semester is over. It has not sunk in yet quite for me I don't think.

:) More soon!

0 Mad Ramblings: