Saturday, December 8, 2007

President's List Baby

4.0 this semester!

I know I have been a bad blogger. Sue me. I Had to write 4 research papers. I was written out. How does that work? You write so many papers you develop a lump on your wrist. That would be me.

However the grades are rolling in and they are good. I love when I make the President's list. I am like I little kid. I print my report card out and hang it on the refrigerator.

It is my way of saying to my HH (handsome hubby) this is the reason I have been sleep deprived, non-cuddly, non-amorous, and all kinds of other negative non's. This is the fruits of my labor.

I take my comps next semester! I am getting close I hope you can feel the excitement.
I completely vegetated on the couch today. My husband called to see what I was doing, and I said "Nothing" and I meant it. I vegetated. It was AWESOME!

In other news we just got back from Austin. We worked hard and played hard in Texas. I ate some amazing Mexican food. YEAH! I missed authentic Mexican.

Ok...my burnout self is going to bed! I will be more active in coming days. YEAH!!!!!
DONE DONE DONE!

0 Mad Ramblings: