Monday, November 26, 2007

I am a Jack ***

I forgot my mother's birthday. I didn't do it on purpose. I was just all disheveled. The end of term is here. I have to do all this crap for my classes I am taking. Of course the classes I am teaching are wrapping up too. Not that it is any excuse.

School...tons of pressure, but still containable. I can get that taken care of. (We still have Thanksgiving Family here...as soon as they leave. )

Work that won't end until like December 18th. Then I will finally get a break. I need it. I promise. I am beat. BEAT. BEAT.

I am a jerk. I super suck. I forgot to call my mother yesterday on her birthday. I am a horrible person. If there are any other graduate students out there that have done that...please write and make me feel better.

0 Mad Ramblings: