Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Menagerie

My mom was supposed to only stay a week. But we were having so much fun that I begged her to stay. She goes home Next Tuesday. She wants to say so she can see her granddaughter Yasmine, but the airfare situation just doesn't work.

I had a spot show up on my face. We think it might be part of the chemo, but we really can't be sure. My doctor slipped and broke his hip so he had to reschedule my appointment so I won't know until I get a chance t o go and see him.

We bought a boat. Handsome hubby is going to pick it up on Saturday. I am in class all day so I definitely won't have time to go get the boat. :) However I am looking forward to skiing and taking the boat out on the water. I think we are going to get a good deal on the boat since it isn't boating season right now. We are going to have a ball taking it out this coming spring and summer.

I am pretty excited. Why am I excited you might want to know? Well I am celebrating that there is only about 2 weeks more of school this semester! I am ahead on many of my papers and research projects that I have been working. I can't wait until I get all my grades! I also can't wait to get started studying for my comps. Yeah! That particular hoop is finally with in reach.

I am going to get organized for my comp studies over the holidays so that will be great that I can itemize that!

0 Mad Ramblings: