Saturday, November 3, 2007

Contrary to popular beliefs, izzle is not a suffix

:)

Yikes it has been too long. I have to commit to be here 5 days a week. I have just NOT HAD TIME. I will do a bulletted post to catch everyone up. :)

  • Returned from Argentina safe and sound
  • Spent a lot of time getting caught up because I went out of town.
  • Surprisingly did NOT get sick on my trip or coming home.
  • Watched Auburn lose heartbreaking game to LSU
  • Watched Auburn beat Ole Miss to make up for it.
  • Canceled a trip to Auburn this weekend because there is just too much going on.
  • Started teaching two classes in the MIDDLE of term because a faculty member literally walked out on the courses and left the students high and dry. (This is where a good chunk of time is going).
  • Wrote test questions for Course.com for testbanks. Really fun, but exhausting.
  • Babysat for friend's children for 110 hours. That is right I counted the hours.
  • My great uncle died, and I drove to Birmingham to attend the funeral.
  • Saw my great aunt who lives in Oregon at the funeral.
  • Saw that my favorite great aunt isn't doing well, and isn't expected to live until Christmas.
  • Sent an email to my husband's ex wife telling her how much I appreciate all she does because I have a new appreciation of if after babysitting for 110 hours (see above) She and I surprisingly get along. I like her. She is nice to me. That might be shocking, but no drama here. She does a great job raising my stepdaughter, and we have always gotten along.
Ok you are caught up...mostly. I will catch you up tomorrow. :0)
IPG

0 Mad Ramblings: