Sunday, November 4, 2007

Marriage

How is that your marriage lives and breathes like an entity of itself. For example you have a relationship. You love each other. You decide to get married. The first year for us was miserable. We moved across country. I started school. Handsome Hubby was looking for a job here in Mississippi. Too much stress all at once. We lived in a pressure cooker.

However all that pressure created a diamond. We met our stride. We fell in love again and again every day. Sometimes I look at my HH and I love him so much it hurts. It is amazing. I mean on occasion we argue. We argued this morning because I forgot to set the clocks back. But we both know that this is it. This is forever. So a little tiff isn't going to hurt us.

He is on my team. I don't have to worry because I have him by my side even when I am wrong. We spent all day out at a shooting range yesterday. He was showing off his skills hitting clay pigeons. I remember thinking that there was nowhere else I would rather be. The weather was perfect. I had our little Shug with us. And I was spending time with the person I love the most. Heaven.

1 Mad Ramblings:

Anonymous said...

aw. I know the feeling. Great, isn't it?
Claudine