Thursday, November 22, 2007

To Give Thanks

A tradition in our family is to give thanks prior to the meal. You have to say one thing you are thankful for, say grace then eat. Today I am more than thankful. Today I am grateful.

I didn't spend thanksgiving with my parents. It is the forth time in my life that I have not spent Thanksgiving with my parents. However I miss them very much. :)

I am grateful for so many things.

  1. I am married to the world's best husband and man.
  2. Our family is full of love and hope.
  3. My health has improved and I have a quality of life that I didn't have this time last year.
  4. My husband has a wonderful job and is happy.
  5. I am happy in my professional life as well.
  6. I am almost finished with my Ph. D.
  7. Our parents are in great health.
  8. My stepdaughter is making great grades and has done a complete turn around from her attitude last year.
  9. We have a beautiful home
  10. We have traveled and spent time enjoying ourselves and each other.
  11. We have friends that we love and care about and are so pleased that we have them.


Just so you know I am still missing my dog. But if you are reading this remind my hubby I am not ready for another Chessie. Oh and War Eagle!

0 Mad Ramblings: