Monday, November 19, 2007

Rock Me Gently Rock Me Slowly

I am mighty stoked at the moment! One of my proposals was accepted, and they will be paying my travel fare. Free trip to Miami January 30 - February 2 for me. I can not imagine a better time to go to Miami.

Because school will have just started I won't be buried with work. I am only taking ONE class this term coming up, and I will be STUDYING for comps. So I will definitely deserve that little trip. I have emailed my friend that lives in Miami and I hope she feels as much like getting up to no good as I do! :D

The boat is ours. It is sitting in my garage right now. My HH brought it home last night. He maneuvered it into the garage. It fits...just. He was so cute. He was so excited about his boat that he took it out onto the river ALREADY. Additionally he was sitting in it in the garage. He was so excited he kept sitting out there. I went back out to check on him before I went to bed, and he had fallen asleep out in his boat.

My mom goes home Tuesday, and Yasmine comes on Tuesday. Then my brother in law will be here Thursday. FULL house here. :) Our Turkey Day company doesn't leave until Tuesday. This means that we will have had company for 3 whole weeks. While I am happy to see everyone I sure will like having my home back to myself.

In other news Auburn ended up as 25 on the AP poll. Even though they didn't play. War Eagle!

0 Mad Ramblings: