Friday, November 16, 2007

Imagine me if you must



I must admit that I do NOT want to go to school tomorrow. I have been working hard this week. I will continue to work hard until mid December or so. Hubby has a job in Austin so we are going to head to Texas for a quick get away. I can't wait. I will not be attending his training course so I can explore the town. Once again I will be traveling IPG.

I should have my name changed. Traveling IPG. I have been all over Texas, but I have not ever been to Austin. Can't wait some R and R time with my hubby.

Tomorrow we are getting our boat! Here are some pics. Cause boats are not so pricey right now!


I am happy to see hubby so happy. Can't wait to ski and have fun in the sun this summer!

1 Mad Ramblings:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! How cool. I KNOW you have been working double time so you do deserve some R and R.
Claudine