Thursday, December 20, 2007

YaYa Gumbo Post

I love that my HH works for the University. I appreciate all the great benefits that he gets from working there. One of the Awesome things about his job is that he is off from December 20th until January 7th with out eating into our precious vacation days.

In other news I have been asked to teach a course in Mexicali. I can't wait. The university looks really nice. If I do a good job I could be asked to go to Sorbonne or Tuscany or Beijing. The sky is the limit really. http://cityu.edu/loc_bajacalif.htm

I have also been awarded a trip to Miami to present a paper in January! Awesome I will have a blast being on the beach in Miami in January.

I am taking a cruise with my HH and our stepdaughter for spring break. It is booked and set to go.

So I have already filled up my weekends etc. for the first three months of the year! :)

1 Mad Ramblings:

anonymous female said...

Sounds exciting...all of it. Good luck with presenting the paper.
Claudine