Sunday, June 28, 2009

You can take the girl out of the South....

Bey and I will be separated for the next month as he works out his notice in Mississippi while I get settled here. I am going to join the Junior League and my sorority alumni group as well as the Auburn Alum group.

Do I miss my man? Absolutely with all my heart. I think I am going to have to sue the moving company that is moving us out here. They haven't even left Memphis yet. It is a good thing that I have a sweet daddy that doesn't mind being my lawyer for free. My mom is annoyed, but my dad is stepping up to the plate. If my stuff doesn't leave Memphis tomorrow my attorney is going to get busy for me. Thank you daddy. It is mighty nice when you have an attorney that works for you for free. ;)

My gorgeous man and I looked at a house tomorrow. It is fantastic. We might put an offer in on Monday depending on a few things.

0 Mad Ramblings: