Sunday, September 27, 2009

Regarding Dropping off the face of the earth

So IPG has been a little busy. Lots going on. Lots to talk about.

First I am home safely from Russia. I hardly even caused any international incidents. Those are always entertaining. Per my usual I did sit by some insane people on the air plane. Which suits me fine because how else can I have entertaining stories about insane people?

Bey has been in town, and it has been wonderful. I won't give you all the details but it was a much needed time for us to spend together. He left this past Wednesday, and it has perked my spirits up significantly.

We closed on our IPG dream home, and she is all ours. All of our belongings are out of the rental and have been suitably moved into the new address. ;)

We are considering purchasing a new vehicle and have been diligently shopping and test driving cars. Or IPG has been shopping and test driving and Handsome Bey has been sending her links of completely inappropriate cars. For example, I may have mentioned in passing that I wanted a BMW Z4. I took one for a little test drive...just for fun. :) Bey got all excited sending none stop links. However this car is not practical we should probably purchase a vehicle that we all 3 can ride in it at once. Not to mention if I bought one the very nanosecond I purchased it I would accidentally get pregnant by pollination or some such, and would have to get rid of the car.

The car search continues. I really should trade my truck in and just buy a full size truck, but it is my turn to get a new car, and I kind of do not want to waste my choice on a truck. (Even though I like trucks...I am more of an SUV kinda girl). :)

1 Mad Ramblings:

Anonymous said...

Great to have you back! Glad you had a wonderful trip with no unpleasant incidences!! More info needed about school, teaching, SD, the new vehicle, and so forth. Missed you bunches this summer.