Sunday, June 20, 2010

He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it. ~Clarence Budington Kelland


This is dedicated to the 2 best dad’s in the entire world: my dad, and my husband. 

My dad says I love you many different ways, but growing up I did not get to see him as much as I would like.  However even though he worked, and worked hard for our family I learned my values from him.  I learned to see that he was the kind of man that works hard for his family, and loves us all very much.

I married a man very much like my own sweet daddy.  He is a wonderful man that loves me and his daughter very much.  His heart is as open and as kind as anyone’s I have ever met.  His little girl loves him with all her heart, and I do too.


To daddy, and Bey I love you.  Thanks for being the fathers that matter so much to me and SD.

0 Mad Ramblings: