Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Life is short...wear red. - International Party Girl


We had an outstanding weekend at Casa de IPG.  Friday was Bey’s work from home day.  So we all spent some time hanging out and being a family.  Saturday was spent working, riding bikes, and swimming in the pool.  We went tubing down the Salt River a few weeks ago, and I believe we want to do that again pretty soon.  I have luckily had several classes end so it is kind of a slow week so I feel like I am a free bird.  : )
I have been trying to get Stephanie Meyer’s book about Bree Tanner read via the Internet.  I might have to break down and purchase it on my Kindle though. 
SD is at her grandmother’s this week so the house is quiet.  I have suddenly become sick of soccer now that the US is out.  Guess that is all in news…


0 Mad Ramblings: