Saturday, September 11, 2010

Always kiss like it is the first time and the last time ♥


I miss my darling boy.  He ran off to the Auburn game without me.  In all fairness he asked me to go.  I have been too exhausted and have piles of work to do.  I am developing some classes which means I have extra piles that I do not generally have.  No big deal, but it makes it difficult to travel. 

One of my BFF’s called off her wedding last week.  She and I have not had the opportunity to really dig in to what is going on with that although to be fair I should have seen it coming.  My other BFF is getting married October 16.  I just got her invitation my dress should be done being altered on Monday. 

I hate Bey being gone.  I miss him and it feels like last year when he was stuck in Mississippi and I was stuck here.  He will be here on Sunday, and it can not come soon enough. 

0 Mad Ramblings: