Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I fought the law and I won! :)

Two exciting pieces of information one I believe I mentioned that we fought Maricopa County in court and won on our Tax valuation.  It helps to have a lawyer for a daddy.  The second important piece of information is that the news is going to come out and interview me at my lovely home because of my accomplishment.  It was very easy.  Fighting and winning against the big bad county, but several people have tried and not everyone wins.  I will be on the Thursday night news being interviewed and asked to explain my process.  I am pretty excited.  This is the second time I have been on the news since being in Phoenix.  The first time I was on Fox news at 4, 5,6 by myself and 9 and 10 with the lovely Bey.  We were on the news because we are Saints fans living in Cardinal country. 

Of course as soon as I found out that I was going to be interviewed I called my daddy and thanked him again for his help in all things legal in my life.  : )

0 Mad Ramblings: