Thursday, August 19, 2010

Things have been ok for me except that I'm a zombie now. - Jonathan Coulton

This week has been an improvement to last week.  I have spent the entire week kicking it via the phone to my BFF.  I wish we lived closer.  However it is great to catch up.  Our roommate from college had a baby this week.  Of course we talked about all those "glory days" when we were at Auburn.  While I have to say that I am pretty high up on the happiness Richter scale these days nothing compares to those carefree days at Auburn.  Best times of my life. 

Speaking of good times at some point is all of our adult lives we have to start growing up.  Unfortunately that time is getting close for me awfully soon.  I have enjoyed all this Peter Pan time....now it is time to grow. 

2 Mad Ramblings:

Stepmom in Training said...

Hey girl, hope you are doing ok. Sorry that we'll miss each other on Friday, but hope to see you next girl's night out! I'm about 45 days from my wedding and things are crazy! Hopefully after October things will slow down a bit. Well, that's wishful thinking because we all know then the holidays hit. I think we should have a nice holiday cocktail party :)

IPG said...

What a great idea! I want to have a fab holiday party. We need to do lunch. :0)