Sunday, August 8, 2010

When the world says "Give Up," Hope whispers "Try it one more time."


I miss my ‘rents.  I live too far away from them.  It is hard sometimes not to resent Bey for moving me all the way over here to this city so far away from people that love me.  Of course Bey loves me, but I still miss the ‘rents.  Daddy just bought a new boat, and we had a fun taking the boat out on Lake Lanier.  My entire family likes to be connected to the water. 
Since my parents have retired I have gotten to spend lots of quality time with them.  It is so great to see them so relaxed.  I am so grateful that my parents were young enough to retire at 57.  It has allowed them to enjoy their retirement.  My mom and dad both are in good health and just are really enjoying their lifestyle. 
And then there is SD.  I took SD with me to Atlanta this week.  I came upon SD whispering conspiratorially with my mom.  SD was trying to convince my mom to let her stay in Atlanta until school starts.  I guess so.  If I was spoiled like SD over there I would want to stay too!  :)

0 Mad Ramblings: