Monday, October 26, 2009

Proverbs 18:22 - "He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from the LORD."

Just a little reminder to Bey. LOL. I am blogging from Atlanta. My parent's dog died. I came to spend some time with my mom cause she is having a hard time.

I go home Wednesday then my mom comes out for the month of November. My 'rents are retired so they can do whatever they want. My dad is coming too but instead of flying he is driving because, "I have always wanted to do that."

Bey came over for the weekend and spent some time with me. We enjoyed a good weekend of quality family time. The leaves are changing and my parents new home is so beautiful. I believe I made it here for the peak fall foliage weekend.

I have gotten to see my friends that live in Atlanta, and just have a good time in general. Bey has some testing and interviews in Phoenix coming up. He is testing with the Police Department and some school district positions. We are keeping our fingers crossed.

My plane points west on Wednesday, and I will be desert bound once again. It is hard to believe that I have already been here a week. When I return back to IPGzona I have to get the rest of our stuff out of our rental. Then I will be living in the Barbie dream home full time. :)

SD made straight A's on her report card, and today she is trying out for the cheer leading squad.

1 Mad Ramblings:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh to be retired... I'm driving because I've always wanted to do that.... sounds nice!!