Monday, October 12, 2009

You are the same today that you are going to be five years from now except for two things: the people with whom you associate and the books you read.

I have had some requests to see some of the letters I get from Bey. Here is a partial.

Darling wife,

Another weekend has passed that we were separated. I know it has been as difficult for you as it is for me. All that you go through for me. You are such a strong woman, I wouldn’t trust anyone else in this world with what I place in your capable hands.

May your day be free of the nagging worries that have filled you lately. I ache that I can’t help you with your chores so that you could lay your angelic head down and relax. Keep in mind that this time is not forever. I know it is hard to hear but you just need to endure as we both know you can.

Do you remember that book we read together about napoleon? Do you remember how he told his lover to not bathe he was coming home? We laughed so hard thinking that it could take him a month to get to her how gross and completely French that was. That memory just ran through my head today and the price I would pay to see and feel you laugh like that beside me is a cavern and it is filled with ache.

I believe I discussed this with you but at least our separation is temporary. At least we know that this will end. Sooner rather than later. Imagine if we were separated by something more traumatic such as divorce or death. Angel face a day with out you is a day not worth it.


This past week I have been slammed. I got SD Tuesday...and Wednesday because it was an early release day. I also got her this weekend and it is Columbus day so no school.

That will keep anyone busy. She had a sleep over Friday, and then she hung out with her best friend on Saturday. Then it was spending time with my family and having a nice relaxing weekend.


1 Mad Ramblings:

Anonymous said...

****Swoon****
Thanks for sharing!- G