Wednesday, October 28, 2009

"Success doesn't come to you…you go to it."Marva Collins

SD heard a rumor that she made the cheer squad at her school. That is SO exciting. I am hoping it is true. Will update when I know for sure. I am packing up and heading home. Flying from east to west is so nice. I get home the same time I leave. :)

I have a busy few days ahead of me:
Get home
Get the rest of my belongings out of the rental
Get the maid over there to get it clean
Pick up SD
Halloween (SD is spending the night with her besties and I have a party)
The Great Cajun Cookoff on Sunday
Monday night football with all my lovely Saints fans in Phoenix
Pick my mom up from the airport

Busy busy schedule!

1 Mad Ramblings:

Anonymous said...

Cajun Cook-Off! Sounds yummy! It's nice to hear things are going so well with all the transitions and changes. You deserve it. - G