Saturday, October 3, 2009

“You'd be surprised how much it costs to look this cheap!” Dolly Parton

On tap today:

  • Coffee at 6 AM with Morgan
  • Unpacking and what not at the new house
  • Cleaning and what not at the rental
  • Work-grades, posting, wrapping up some course development
  • A few quick errands
  • Auburn Football with the Auburn club
  • Girl's night out with my Phoenix girls and friend that is here from out of town

I am exhausted already and it is only 5:40 AM. Also on the list locate my Auburn gear and Auburn shoes and Auburn beads so I am correctly attired for the party. Locate my LBD, boots and cowboy hat for girl's night. You may not think that boots and cowboy hat go with an LBD, but I like it. It works for me.

Talked to my friend Mike who is moving to Phoenix last night for 3 hours. (It had been awhile). He will be here this month for a little visit. Can't wait to see him!

The 'rents are coming soon. I am pretty excited and can't wait to show them the new Casa de IPG.

All my furniture was delivered yesterday and can I just say AMAZING. Literally gorgeous. I swear I am going to post some pics as soon as there are not boxes coming out of my ears.

Little SD is sick. She has chronic stomach pains so the doctor is running tests. She found out they needed a stool sample. She asked her mom what stool was, and when she found out she was mortified. Feel better SD!

1 Mad Ramblings:

Anonymous said...

That's the thing about the LBD - it goes with anything! - G