Sunday, September 6, 2009

From Russia with Love

Hola from Moscow. It is hard to believe that I am fixing to go to bed, and everyone I love is just getting started this Sunday. :)

It is amazing here. SO amazingly beautiful I wonder why it has taken me so long to get here.

Ordering lunch was a challenge. We stopped somewhere that did not speak English and had no English menus. Luckily I ended up with a steak and some vegetables. Jet lag is getting to me although I got some excellent sleep on the plane.

For tomorrow Red Square...

xoxox

2 Mad Ramblings:

La Belle Mere said...

Oooooh, make sure you take lots of photos and blog em!

Spasiba!

LBM xxx

Ivy and Haley said...

My roommate last year went to Russia for a month and told me all about it. Its been on my mind ever since.

Fun fact: The coldest most intense station in Antarctica is Vostok, the Russian station. Surprising? I think not.