Friday, September 4, 2009

“Russia is a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma. Winston Churchill


I have been busy. I am leaving to for Russia tomorrow so I have been getting all the ducks in a row because I close on my house September 15th and I roll back into town on September 12. So I have been a busy girl. :)

But the best news!!!!!!!!!!!! The best news....is Bey is going to be here September 12 - 20th!!!! I am so excited. We will have SD that week with us. So I am very excited. I am going to do cartwheels.

Thank you to Eyes Wide Open for providing my blog with an award!

I will be blogging next week from Moscow and St. Petersburg! :) Stay tuned!!!!

1 Mad Ramblings:

Eyes Wide Open said...

Ohmygosh Have Fun!!! Russia is on my list of places I'd love to visit...I'm mesmerized by the history there.
And, yey for Bey! ;)