Wednesday, June 27, 2007

And now for something really bizarre

Today was a great day! :) I have been considering moving from one doctoral program to another, and yesterday I got in! I haven't wanted to tell anyone until it was WRAPPED UP! Anyway, the good news is it will only take me one semester more of course work to change into a program I believe that I will be more happy!

My DH has been really supportive of this move! I appreciate having the support I need through these difficult times. :) He has been so amazingly supportive! We are good friends with this couple that DH works with...anyway she is in vet school. I know that they feel some of the same things that we have. School is stressful, and leaves you burnt out. My hubby gets tired of school taking me away so often. It also makes me exhausted, and I need to be focusing on getting healthy again!

I have to go! My research awaits. The semester ends on Friday, and I am a busy gal!
April

0 Mad Ramblings: