Thursday, August 16, 2007

Juvenile rant

I joined Word of the Day. I used to have it delivered in my in tray every day. Somehow I unsubscribed. I have been disappointed. I wanted some NEW words! I know both of the words so far. Sigh. Unfortunately my word of the day is disappointing me.

I also went and saw a movie last night. It was fun to go out on a school night with my hubby. We met several of our married friends (the only friends we have these days). The guy behind us dropped his enormous bucket of popcorn 3 times. It was hysterical.

:)

I had to turn a paper in on the day that Barrett died. The paper was 100 percent dribble. It was not up to my usual academic standards. My professor generously gave me a B. Consequently this gave me a B in the course. I went to speak to him today about my grade. Please understand I realize I deserved the B, but it took my GPA down to a 3.875 and that makes me unhappy. I went to see him this morning and he promised to do a grade change if I attend an APA formatting seminar at the library and update my paper. YES! THAT ROCKS! I don't deserve this, but I felt like skipping the whole way home.

My professor also asked me if I was hyperactive. I am, it is true. :) I can't help it. I bet he is hyperactive too. We can typically sense our own. :)

0 Mad Ramblings: