Monday, November 10, 2008

"Half this game is ninety percent mental." Yogi Berra

No news is not good news when it comes to your dissertation. But that is where I am. I had to organize a big research project this past week. After that was done my parents were in town. We had a good visit but it means I didn't get anything important such as my dissertation accomplished. Sigh. Makes me sad because a dissertation is like a shark it has to stay in motion or it dies. That might not be the best analogy, but it is all I have for the day.


I am going to the Marine Corps ball on Friday. I am looking forward to it. Found the perfect cocktail dress. Additionally next weekend I will be in fabulous Las Vegas. Then it is turkey time. After thanksgiving my work load should drop down. Once that has happened I will be all systems go on the dissertation. :)

0 Mad Ramblings: