Thursday, November 27, 2008

Totally Cheating but Inserting Turkey Day post in here

I had one of the best thanksgivings ever. It was SOOOOOOOOO much fun. My handsome husband’s mom has a new man. I got to spend time with my stepdaughter…I got to see my nieces and kick it with my brother in law. I got to stir up a lot of trouble. All in all a fantastic Turkey Day.

In keeping with tradition here is what I am most thankful for:

1.) My family including of course my handsome husband, wonderful SD, parents, sister, in laws

2.) We are financially stable and able to do pretty much what we want.

3.) My education

4.) My dog

5.) My seemingly endless choices in terms of my future

So Jamie (SD’s mom) suggested I make a more personal blog. But I just don’t know how to separate it out right now. I just don’t think I can. Once I finish the dis the blog won’t be as overwhelming. I think it would make it less organic to split it up. And she wants more pics. Little does she know that I am the laziest person alive when it comes to pics.

0 Mad Ramblings: