Friday, June 22, 2007

Etrade

I have an Etrade account that I use for investments. I have a very strict investment policy for this family. We max out our retirement accounts including my self employed 401k. Then I have some investments that I am hoping will do a great job earning for me. I have a few individual stocks, but mostly I invest in Mutual funds. I am doing my research on ETFs, and plan to start investing in ETFs as soon as I can do my research. Anyway, I am getting off track. I opened an Etrade account for investments not my retirement accounts. Also they have great rates on their savings accounts and money market funds. So Etrade sends me a check card for my money...and some checks. this is supposed to be a place where I am earning money NOT spending money. So why are they sending me all this crap? I don't need more stuff to keep up with!

At any rate...that is one of my pet peeves. Getting too much crap just because I opened an account on Etrade.

We had Aaron and Samantha to dinner tonight! It was fun breaking in the new deck. Our flamboyant neighbor Dwayne stopped by! It has really been a grand ole time on the old deck! :)

0 Mad Ramblings: