Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Life miscellany

We had a busy weekend. My stepdaughter and I planned a great surprise party for my DH! He was completely surprised. It took a lot of planning! He almost ruined it! He got out of his movie early, and his best friend Joey had to distract him! It was comedy! He had to go to Wal-Mart for a hair spray emergency, and to Game Stop! He finally made it home, and was very surprised.
He
We had bought a cake, and had a cook out. There were five couples here plus 3 kids. This house has the most perfect layout for entertaining.

I have some pictures of the surprise party! I am glad DH got to enjoy it so much. He loved his Bday present! We bought him a PSP with all the accessories.

Yesterday SD started her painting and pottery course! I can't wait to see what she learns in this course. She and I are both signed up for a glass course. I am not artistic so I hope mine just turns out

0 Mad Ramblings: