Thursday, June 21, 2007

Insert Pithy Comment Here

Our deck is almost finished. I am going to post some pics because I am SUPER DUPER excited.


This is the gate that will keep the neighbor's children from cutting through our yard!













I think that it looks great! Our deck guys are cuties too!


They started work on Monday. It rained all day on Tuesday. They managed to get this all built on Wednesday and Thursday.




They are going to finish tomorrow. I will be posting pictures of the finished product.








We will be breaking it in on Sunday! We are having a surprise birthday party for Handsome Hubby on Sunday! SHHHHHH!





DH is going to be 31 on Sunday. I got him a PSP and some accessories. He has everything so it really was the only thing I could think of to get him. :( Yasmine and I have been planning ALOT. It is going to be tough to get him out of the house. I think she is going to say she wants to see Shrek 3!

Wow! It has been grand central station at our house today. First Ashley and Chris stopped by because we had their baby shower gifts. :) We didn't go to the baby shower because we were at the lake. While Chris and Ashley were here our friends and neighbors Chris and Kevin stopped by with their little girl Alex. Late night I was taking the Shuggy out and our neighbor Greg stopped by to check out the deck.

As far as work and other news goes we are doing great! I am pretty excited about all the great changes at the house. I will put up some finished product pics soon.

0 Mad Ramblings: