Saturday, June 23, 2007

The family that bathes together...stays together

My husband and I shower together. I get it honest...my parents almost always shower together. My mother works from home and still gets up at the crack of dawn to shower with my dad!

Anyway, my stepdaughter thinks this practice is WEIRD. Earlier today my husband and I jumped in the shower and although we told her we were showering she didn't listen. Consequently she started looking for us, and finally determined we were in the bathroom together. There was much banging of bathroom doors and gnashing of teeth. I finally was decent and answered the door! Poor thing couldn't find us. Bless her heart. Also she managed to say that she didn't think it was fair that she was excluded. My husband and I burst out laughing...not only would that be grossly inappropriate it would also be impossible! Anyway, it was cute how she wanted to be so involved that she didn't even want to be shut out of bathing. She went on to suggest bathing in our swim suits so that she could be included. :) I added that nugget to my heart of wonderfully sweet things my stepdaughter has said.

0 Mad Ramblings: