Sunday, June 17, 2007

Operation Showerhead

Yikes we had a busy weekend! We had granite countertops installed on Friday. WE have been negotiating like pros to get a deck built on our house. We had just finished refinishing our scored concrete flooring. Finally handy hubby installed dual showerheads into our showers. It is like being at a spa in there now! LOVE IT!

This is what we have left to do. Install the on bowl sink in the guest bath!
This is similar to what we are doing with out all the shiny tiles. We are installing ours on granite. :) I like the shiny tiles, but not in my bathroom. As I said earlier I believe I am a white walls kinda girl. :) I might go buck wild and paint an accent wall Khaki! Crazy I know :0)!


Here is our new shower...


Can't wait! I am so excited about all the housing projects! Ok...well I am going to go test that dual showerhead out! I have a long day ahead of me. Keep your fingers crossed and me in your prayers. I have some fun updates that are going on in my life, and I will be keeping you all posted.

0 Mad Ramblings: