Saturday, May 2, 2009

Is it just me?

Or is HGTV really reaching for programming these days? I flipped it on this morning waiting to start my class, and they are doing "Our Treehouse Makeover" are you kidding me?

Need a snicker? Check out the Below Cabinets...VOMIT! This is a house I was looking at in Phoenix.




I have been sick all week so I am really really bored and have MAJOR cabin fever. Consequently I have been watching the lake quite intently.

We need to discuss ducks. Not the gorgeous flying south for the winter ducks that hang out in my lake, but the spoiled fat white full time tenant ducks that live in the lake. These ducks scare off the gorgeous wild ducks. Their only real purpose in my view is to eat SNAKES. So why have I had a minimum of 6 snake spottings this summer? Worthless ducks I say! Living on my generously provided duck food (oh yeah Purina makes it). Not doing their jobs. I tell you what I see that water moccasin in the lake one more time, and I am going to show him the business end of my 12 gauge city ordinances be darned!!! Show them lazy ducks what is what.

Work wise my classes are going well. I am writing some items which I really enjoy doing, and I am also developing a few classes. I like the variety of work that it provides.

Our open house is tomorrow...we are still negotiating Thursday's contract so we are going ahead with the open house. Lots of chores today getting the house show room perfect.

0 Mad Ramblings: