Tuesday, May 19, 2009

“There are no available men in their thirties in New York. Giuliani had them removed along with the homeless. [Miranda]” Sex and the City

You thought you were getting pictures from my trip, and you might still get them. But I have had an offer on my house that I might accept. So I thought I would show you a picture of my prospective homes in Phoenix.


These are a few of the places that the long suffering Bey suggested I consider living. Since I have been driving him crazy by not finding other more suitable accommodations. :)


A park bench

A refrigerator box

Under an interstate underpass


At this Scottish Restaurant you might have heard of (hint: McDonald's) dumpster


2 Mad Ramblings:

Anonymous said...

ROTFLOL

Great to see you back!!

Ivy and Haley said...

I'm totally on board with this. I used to sleep on the beach. In fact, I'm dying to live on a ban.

By the way, what you wrote on post secret made me LAUGH. It's true. Fo'shizzle.

Come visit our blog! And comment please, we love comments :)
http://ivyandhaley.blogspot.com

Ivy