Monday, May 25, 2009

“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving” Einstein






The home inspector should be here today. Then as soon as that is all done. Packing central at IPG's house. I am going to pack up everything that is not nailed down by the end of this weekend. Then I am going to make my family live on nothing for the next 3 weeks. It should be fantastic. :)

I got to see my parents new digs this weekend. They bought a lovely home in Cumming, GA. They are going to be re-patrioted southerners before too much longer. Gosh their home is pretty. They were supposedly downsizing. If they live only on the first level it will be a downsize. Otherwise...they only downsized by 200 square feet.

I got to take SD to the Georgia Aquarium and we ate at one of my most favorite restaurants in Atlanta. I got to take some cute pics of the fam. :)

0 Mad Ramblings: