Thursday, November 12, 2009

What the world really needs is more love and less paper work. ~Pearl Bailey

Did I mention my hubby found a job? Did I mention the 5 month long separation that has been my life for the last 5 months has come to an end? Did I mention that I am ecstatic?

My mom is here for a one month visit. My dad is on his way realizing his dream of driving across the country. The house is beginning to look like a home. OH and the 12,000 dollars of mine that Bank of America lost…has been found!


Interesting TIDBIT they ran a background check on hubby. He had his identity stolen back during his tenure in the Marines. Apparently while he was stationed in Kuwait munching on camel meat he was ALSO being arrested in Denver. It didn't affect his job offer because we had documented the theft, and had his orders from the Marines.

What a great day here in IPGzona! SD’s first cheerleading performance is next week. My mom and I intend to go and cheer for her!

0 Mad Ramblings: