Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Who is wise? He that learns from everyone. Who is powerful? He that governs his passions. Who is rich? He that is content. Who is that? Nobody. Ben F


Pics of my sister meeting Stephen King...whoops I accidentally cut the KING out now I am going to have to ask my mom for the pic again. Sigh.

SD's first basketball game was tonight. They cheered for the boys and the girls team, and she looked so great out there cheering! She looked happy! It made my heart hurt that her daddy is not quite here yet. I took my mom, dad, aunt, and uncle, and of course myself to see her so she had quite a turn out.

It is so awesome having my parents here. I don't think we have spent this much time together since I lived at home when I was 17! I am having such a fantastic time. WOW! Really a lot of fun.

So the count down is on for Bey he only has 3 more days of work until he heads west. I am so excited. I don't ever want to spend another second apart.

I have cheer pics, but am too tired to get them up tonight. I will get them up in the morning.

0 Mad Ramblings: