Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The Hand

I watched the movie the ten commandments the other night. In watching I was a little jealous I mean it is easy for Moses to believe in God’s power. He parted an ocean; he gave him everything. But then God reminded me this morning that He was watching over me too. He got me out of that Ph.D. program; before it blew up in my face. He protected me from the pain and suffering Natalie is going through right now.

I was very down this morning. Yasmine is leaving, and it breaks my heart. Our roses have a disease, and I am afraid they will die, and finally my precious Barrett doesn’t have much longer with us. I know that God is going to move his hand on each of these things that are bothering me. He is going to show me His glory and His face in each of these things in my life. Unfortunately God doesn’t move in my time…He waited until He was ready to move me from the Ph.D. program. And He will wait until His perfect time to move in the things that are making my heart heavy right now.


1 Mad Ramblings:

Yanmato said...

I respect your faith, but be careful. Don't rely on Him for everything. I've known people that have, and He hasn't excactly carried them on His back.

Mind Pope's Lair- the blog your feet would make.