Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Titles are back! Yeah! Help Me! Your assignment!




I have a few things to say today. I first am going to show off some pics of my stepdaughter's art! I also have a few cute pics of Vacation that will be forth coming shortly.

The big news is I will be either traveling to Portugal or Buenos Aires in October. I am looking forward to it immensely. I will know more coming up...but I will have to wait for more updates on this!

DH and I are having our 2 year anniversary at the end of July. It is our Cotton Anniversary and we have decided to do the traditional gifts! So I am going to need some ideas for our Cotton Anniversary. I will probably put a poll up on the blog to let everyone vote! I need help finding out what to get him. Today is the 11th so I have a few days to find the perfect gift. I am thinking Q-tips. hehe!


Don't you think this art work is exquisite! I love how creative she is. I hope she finds a job eventually that will allow for an outlet of all those creative juices!
I love the ornament she made for our tree. Christmas has always been a big deal to our family. I hope to use that ornament every year to remind us of this great summer!





This is a sushi plate that she made.
I think it looks FABULOUS! I have a whole set of square dishes from Pottery Barn. I think this will look spectacular for when we are having Thai or Japanese at home!



Signing off for tonight! I have more, but it will have to wait until tomorrow.

0 Mad Ramblings: