Wednesday, October 3, 2007

100 Things about Me...Part 1

This might take a while. I have been wanting to do this on the blog for quite a bit, but haven't quite had the time or the nerve. I only wanted to do the first part. I thought coming up with 100 things and writing them all at once might be a bit of a strain.

I also didn't want to bore anyone to tears. :)

  1. I believe in God.
  2. I have been married for 2.5 ish years.
  3. I am close to my family.
  4. I am just starting my third year as a Ph.D. student at Mississippi State.
  5. I have a stepdaughter that lives in Phoenix. She is 10 years old.
  6. I was born in Alabama.
  7. I was raised just outside of Atlanta.
  8. I have lived in Alabama, Arkansas, Illinois, Mississippi, Georgia, and Texas.
  9. I have been to 46 states. I still need Maine, North and South Dakota, and Hawaii.
  10. I have been to over 50 countries.
  11. I went to Auburn University for my undergrad and masters.
  12. I finished my undergrad in two years and nine months.
  13. I graduated from college when I was 21 years old.
  14. I was a football recruiter at Auburn called a Tigerette.
  15. My first job was at the Gap.
  16. I can speed read.
  17. I speak Spanish.
  18. I speak OK French.
  19. If I could have any super power in the world I would be able to fly.
  20. I lost my dog 2.5 months ago.
  21. I have a younger sister who lives in Atlanta.
  22. I am an avid saver, and enjoy investing for my retirement.
  23. My husband is my very best friend.
  24. I enjoy doing projects on our home.
  25. I listen to my parents and still go to them with advice.
  26. My mom is my second best friend.
  27. I secretly worry that my husband and I will never find the perfect time to have a family.
  28. I love following football…especially college.
  29. I am an avid reader. I love Fiction.
  30. I suffer from anxiety. (I believe that some of this is self inflicted because I take on too much).
  31. I teach online college courses. I am sort of a full time part timer at several institutions.
  32. I am a workaholic.
  33. I drink almost 5 cups of hot tea a day.
  34. I love to do water aerobics.
  35. I like to watch scary movies.
  36. My husband and I still go on dates.
  37. I kick butt on video games, and love gaming.
  38. I don’t have court TV in Mississippi, but when I have it…I love watching shows like Forensic Files.
  39. I drive a Jeep Cherokee.
  40. I want a four door Jeep Wrangler.
  41. My favorite food is Beef.
  42. I live on a lake, and I love to fish.
  43. I love animals.
  44. I like doing volunteer work like working in a soup kitchen.
  45. I consider myself self-disciplined.
  46. I plan to graduate December 2008.
  47. I value my friendships, and stay friends with people for a long time.
  48. I am outgoing.
  49. I am gregarious.
  50. I have a cocker spaniel named after Shug Jordan. Her name is Shug.

1 Mad Ramblings:

Honeyspy said...

Love it! Of course I really like lists and find things like this fascinating just on general principle.

Thank you for your kind words in my blog! I actually live in Tennessee though. My best friend is working on her doctorate (poli sci) at Ole Miss and I just like to go see her whenever I can. I don't know if you've left for your trip or not, but at any rate, have a wonderful time and try to relax!

-Elise