Monday, October 1, 2007

December 2008

What is so special about December of 2008? That is when I am going to make everyone start calling me Dr. Adams. Because I am expecting to be Dr. Adams by December 2008. I think I am going to plan some sort of Awesome vacation with my husband when I finish. I bet everyone wants to do that when they graduate. :)


We got married in San Pedro, Belize. I would like to go back for my R and R after the dissertation trip. I haven't been to Belize in 2.5 years so I miss it. :)



Overall I am just happy to have comps scheduled, and to be working on my dissertation. How awesome is that? When I come up with the title you can bet I will put it here in all of its glory. Another thing you can count on is that it is going to have a colon in it. That is a law I am pretty sure. :P

I finally feel like I getting somewhere with this PhD. I finally feel like I am getting somewhere.

0 Mad Ramblings: