Wednesday, October 3, 2007

My husband the G-MAN


So my handsome hubby tested for the FBI last week. Guess what? He has passed his first round of tests. This is one of the most exciting things! I am really proud of him. He rarely reads my blog so I can brag on him a bit.

I am not one of those uniform gals. Now it is true I dated a pilot once, and he looked mighty mighty fine in his flight suit. I also know that that FBI doesn't have uniforms...but the POINT is that I am not one of those girls that swoon over a cop/doctor/pilot/fireman...well there was that one fireman in college. Grr....I keep losing my train of thought. I am not a uniform girl. The military doesn't do it for me. I have never envisioned myself with a man in law enforcement.

Now my husband does wear his hair in a "high and tight." A left over from his Marine Corps days. But we met later in life. I didn't know him then. I am an academic. I couldn't be a military wife. But an FBI agent's wife. I could do. I also couldn't be a CIA agent's wife. I can not keep a secret to save my life. If I know a secret...I spill it. Even when I buy someone a really good Christmas present. I still can't keep that a secret.

So I am proud of my little G-Man.

0 Mad Ramblings: