Monday, October 15, 2007

I am back




I tried blogging from BA and Uruguay, but I ended up being too busy and too tired to blog. I enjoyed every minute of it. I hated coming home.

I was having a conversation with my husband. "You are going to love it down here when we move, honey." And he says, "NO we are not moving to Argentina." Then he said, "No Auburn football...no C." I thought that was hilarious.

These are pics of Colonia Del Sacremento in Uruguay. I love this charming beautiful city. It is Portuguese and was a Portuguese colony. I drank the drink called Mate. It is this giant pile of tea leaves. You pour water into it, but there are so many leaves that it soaks it up. It is VERY strong. But I was a trooper. It was interesting...
The food was incredible there. I was charmed and amazed. We rented a golf cart and toured all around the city.

0 Mad Ramblings: