Friday, October 5, 2007

Atlanta


So I am in Atlanta tonight. Headed to Argentina tomorrow. I miss my Handsome Hubby already. :) Poor guy is hanging out at home with our little dog. :O) I have been working my tail off to get all caught up so that I can enjoy this trip. I don't have much of a tail anyway...but what little I have is worked off. :P

I am going to try to blog on and off from Argentina, but for any of you that follow this blog...you know I am not a good blogger when I travel.

I am looking forward to visiting Argentina and Uruguay. I have been to Venezuela before so I don't get to add a new continent to my travel log. Supposedly Buenos Aires is the most cosmopolitan city in South America. I am also looking forward to visiting with my sister and mother.

My sister's condo is nice. I hadn't had the chance to visit it prior to today.

A little tease before I go. I picked my dissertation topic. I will be blogging through the process. YEAH!!!!

0 Mad Ramblings: