Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Buenos Aires Bound

I have to start getting ready for my trip. I am excited as I have never visited Argentina, Paraguay, and Uruguay. I am going with my mother and sister so I will be missing my handsome hubby. He is ok with staying home and has plenty of projects to work on. I am unclear if I will have much time to blog while in Argentina. I will still be working full time, and going to school. Luckily my classes are all online. ;)

I read they eat a lot of veal down in Argentina. I don't eat veal. I don't have anything politically against it. I just don't care for the taste. Hubby and I were in Spain in March and there was a great deal of veal. I just am not a fan.

I also hate that I will be missing two weeks worth of Auburn Football. I believe we may have turned a corner last week during our Florida game. Let's hope so.


We are on fall break so there is not tons of school stuff to report. I am enjoying being on break but that is not news. :)

0 Mad Ramblings: