Monday, May 12, 2008

"Summer is a promissory note signed in June, its long days spent and gone before you know it, and due to be repaid next January." Hal Borland

Summer is here! This makes it very difficult for me to get any kind of work done work or school. The siren sound of the weather calls to me. It beckons...come outside....I am powerless to the pull. This is how every day goes. Get up early. Get some work done....do something that allows me to enjoy the day. Try to go back to work later. Of course I want to be working but I can't help how much the gorgeous weather calls my name.

Booking tickets for SD's summer today. She is coming on May 29th-August 6th! WHOOO HOO! A long time this year! I am so happy.

So I was complaining to hubby. That I was kind of lonely and and tired of him working on the Jeep all weekend and I needed some single girlfriends that I can hang out with when he is busy. He laughed and said you do have one. She will be here in a few weeks for the whole summer, and she is definitely single! He was talking about SD who is I admit my best single gal in the summer.

2 Mad Ramblings:

papabudda2 said...

Sangri at Martino's, hot trips across the border for drugs, and ice cream with SD. These are a few of my favorite things.

IPG said...

Must you discuss your estrogen habit

;) Sorry sorry shouldn't have brought it up.

haha!