Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Wordless Wednesday....can't do it...gotta comment

Fruitcakes on the street (fruitcakes on the street)
Struttin naked through the crosswalk
In the middle of the week

Can't you feel 'em circlin', honey

A pirate looks at 10.

IPG in her natural habitat
But I had a good life all the way

I am an aweomse parent.
From the days of my misspent youth.
My parenting skills rock!
Everybody needs a little good luck charm
A little gris gris keeps you safe from harm
Who could resist?
Oooh, mexico
It sounds so simple
I just got to go
The suns so hot
I forgot to go home
I guess Ill have to go now


Know Your Ship!
I loved what they were sayin
I loved what they were playin
Carlos and Chalie
I think I got cabin fever
Somebody sound the alarm
Boat Drinks!
Tried to amend my carnivorous habits
SD's first ice sculpture.
Lately, newspaper mentioned cheap air fare
I gotta to fly to saint somewhere
I'm close to bodily harm

Paradise

0 Mad Ramblings: